Thursday, December 27, 2012

a broken record

Being with a wild 3 year old and a sassy 19 month old all day sometimes makes me feel like a broken record. I feel like I say the same things every day...multiple a gazillion times a day! These are probably the things I say the most:

Where's your underwear?!? Go put your underwear on!

Did you put the toilet lid down and flush?

Avery, what is going on with your hair?

Why do you throw your pillow, lovey, and binkie on the floor?

No you may not have a special treat.

Why are you still naked? Go put your underwear on!

Please hurry up and eat.

Stop spitting food out!

Stop throwing your food on the floor!

You're a hot mess!

Your underwear is backwards. Take it off and turn it around.

We don't kick/hit/push!

Let's go change your diaper.

We share and take turns.

I can't understand you when you're yelling and throwing a tantrum.

Let's take a deep breath and be calm.

ONE! TWO! THREE!!!

Go to timeout!

Stop touching/kicking/head butting the tree and ornaments.

If you throw your toys then it's going in the garage!

No more binkie!

Please.

Thank you.

You're welcome.

I love you so much!

Give me a big hug/kiss!

Leave your brother's glasses alone.

Give that book/toy back!

You're hungry again?!?

Clean up your toys and books

No throwing!

No running!

No yelling!

Close the trash can!

Let's sing and dance!

Quiet time - go get books!

I've read that you're not supposed to use "no" a lot b/c kids can get desensitized to it! I should work on this more. What do say all the time to your kids? Are yours as crazy as mine?




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love and comment below!