Monday, November 5, 2012

his and hers Doritos

Ok, so I know that in marriage it should be "what's mine is yours and what's yours is mine". But yesterday I bought 2 bags of Doritos at Publix since they were BOGO. I bought Kevin the cheese and I bought myself the ranch...at least in my head that's the way I always think of it when I buy them: He gets the cheese and I get the ranch. Kevin had already opened up "his" bag yesterday so imagine my surprise when he came home for lunch this afternoon, reached in the pantry for MY Doritos and opened the bag!!! I tried not to count how many chips he popped in his mouth and stuffed into his sandwich...the last time I bought Doritos both bags were gone before I could even eat 10 chips!

I type this post as I stuff myself with lots of Cool Ranch Doritos...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love and comment below!