Tuesday, November 27, 2012

my lovies

Between working tonight and still being sick (I think I actually got worse), I've got nothing, but just wanted to post these videos of my little lovies!

This was Avery eating drinking her chili. Ok so she had eaten most of the turkey, veggies, and beans and was trying to get to the cheesy "soup" at the bottom of her bowl. I was really surprised when she grabbed her bowl and tipped it back! She apparently has been watching when Parker and Daddy drink the milk from their cereal bowl.

Parker and I were having our cuddle time after reading books and before going to sleep. He occasionally requests to be tickled. It reminds me of when I was little and I would ask my dad to tickle me. Parker's laugh and that dimply smile just melts my heart! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love and comment below!