Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Bachelorette Party...

My 5 year anniversary is on Saturday and I was just looking through some pics and reminiscing and then I saw a bunch of pics from my bachelorette party. It was a fun and crazy night! I only grabbed PG pics (mostly of myself since I'm the "good" one) b/c I'm not so sure my girls would want "incriminating" pics of themselves out there! lol For some reason, I don't have any pics of all of us! Boo! So if you girls have any of all of us, please email me a copy! One day I'll get to making that photo book! lol

The night started out with my future sisters in law taking me out for a sushi dinner and we drank a couple bottles of wine. Next we went to the hotel where my girls had decorated the room. We had some more wine and cocktails and I opened up some presents. Then the headed down to a few bars...typical bachelorette party, but oh so fun!

headed to some bars to  celebrate!

My sister in law made me a shirt to wear...I was instructed to wear black pants. All the other girls wore pink tops and black bottoms. My wedding colors were pink and black.

I had a scavenger hunt to complete that night...I think completed everything except "kiss a guy named Kevin". To clarify that last item is a shot, a not so yummy one!

 my girls got me lots of goodies to bring on my honeymoon! 

one of the very few innocent pics. lol


dancing??? lol

a dark and blurry pic...not sure where I was??? Taking the pic? lol 

This was at the last bar we went to...I was tired, sleepy, my feet hurt from walking and dancing on stilettos and it was such a cold night!

nite nite!



post signature

1 comment:

  1. Good times!! I would say you were "sleepy" from too many adult beverages ;) Seems like that was yesterday...can't believe it was 5 years ago!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and comment below!